Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Introducing Robert W. Abenezer!


October 19, 2009! Here he is!!! We are so overjoyed today! We passed court and will be travelling to meet and bring our little son home--SOON!
This is the scripture for this week that I was reading when the phone rang--(coincidentally;)
"Thus says the Lord: Shout with joy for Jacob, exult at the head of the nations; proclaim your praise and say: The Lord has delivered his people, the remnant of Israel. Behold, I will bring them back from the land of the north; I will gather them from the ends of the world, with the blind and the lame in their midst, the mothers and those with child; they shall return as an immense throng. They departed in tears, but I will console them and guide them; I will lead them to brooks of water, on a level road, so that none shall stumble. For I am a father to Israel, Ephraim is my first born." Jeremiah 31:7-9!


9 comments:

  1. He's absolutely gorgeous and I love that smile! Can't you just see Jesus on his face? I can't get over the pure joy I'm seeing in some of these photos lately!
    Gina Root AWAA YG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a sparkle of mischief in those eyes??? It looks like you've got a boy with a little spunk! ...and a very handsome guy... and he's YOURS!

    May God continue to pour out his grace for your family as you follow the path to which he has called you.

    Blessings, Kristy Tapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS SABINI's!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys, and he is so amazingly cute!! If you need anything let us know (besides the things that I emailed you about...I'll get those things in the mail to you) Congrats again!!! Love Abenezer's smile--it's contagious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable! I'm with Kristy, it looks like you are going to have your hands full with him - so much fun! Congratulations!

    Erica R.
    AWAA YG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great! We are so overjoyed for your family and will keep you in our prayers. He is gorgeous!!
    Shanon & Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's beautiful...and what a fabulous smile!
    congrats, again! :)

    the popas

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats congrats, he's adorable!! can't wait to meet you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! What a cutie :) can't wait to meet him!

    annie and maya

    ReplyDelete